The University produces a variety of publications to keep you informed about what we do.
- The Strategic Plan - Setting out our direction and ambitions.
- Annual Report - A review of our activities for the previous year.
- Research and Knowledge Exchange Annual Report - An insight into the breadth of our research and knowledge exchange activity.
- Inspire - The University magazine, full of news and compelling features to keep you up-to-date.
- About us booklet - A concise introduction and overview of who we are and what we do.
- Link - Our annual alumni magazine that keeps you up-to-date with the University and old friends.
- e-bulletin - News and events from your University.
- The Arts and Culture Brochure - A diverse programme featuring all our arts and culture events and activities.
- Financial statements - Provides detailed information on the University’s financial position at the end of each financial year to 31st July.
For more information about our publications or to get a copy in large print, or other formats, contact the Corporate Communications Unit|.